Unique, luxurious, and attentive down to the smallest detail. The Elizabeth puts together a total package that will henceforth define your understanding of a perfect getaway.
The Elizabeth boasts the best location in Ischgl. Simply arrive, leave your vehicle in the car park, and enjoy your holiday. The entirety of Ischgl can be explored on foot. The ski resort area extends right up to the hotel entrance and limousines and helicopters can be booked for exclusive excursions or transfers.
Relaxation on the slopes
Ski-in & ski-out, just as you’d imagine: Armed with the appropriate ski pass, it's just a few steps to the cable car from the fully climate-controlled ski room on the foyer level. Enjoy downhill skiing directly to the hotel doorstep. Once on site, there’s no need to wait long to raise a glass of champagne in celebration of a successful day on the slopes at the heated Schatzi Ice Bar.
#2 The Art Hotel gallery
As the first art hotel in the Alps, the Elizabeth is one of the most remarkable establishments far and wide. The hotel lobby, corridors and rooms exhibit numerous works of contemporary art. Admire exciting up-and-coming talent and future classics at your leisure, without having to jet off to Vienna, Berlin or overseas!
With just 39 rooms and suites, the Elizabeth, which looks so impressive from the outside, is limited to a small circle of guests.
From superior rooms to the penthouse suite, which has already inspired stars such as Lenny Kravitz, the highest standards are exceeded.
- Exclusive interior with unique furniture and designer pieces
- Timeless elegance through materials such as wood, glass, stone, fine fabrics, leather, fur...
- Discreet, harmonious worlds of colour provide relaxation for all the senses
- Facing the ski slope with fantastic views
- Private balcony is your window to superlative mountain views
- Exhibits for the very private enjoyment of art
#4 Wellness with
that penthouse feeling
Want to know one of the very best things about winter sports? Afterwards, you can immerse yourself in comforting warmth and reward yourself with a pampering treatment. Our stylish spa on the sixth and seventh floors is a cosy hideaway with views of the superlative mountain world beyond.
Infinity pool – infinite pleasure
Make a statement every time you plunge into this unique pool: Be an insider! High above the bottom of the slopes, immerse and let yourself drift into the seemingly infinite. On the other side of the large glass front, the rays of sunlight, snow flurries or starry skies seem close enough to touch.
Spa & Relaxation
With no distractions, nothing stands between you and the mountains whilst relaxing at the Elizabeth's spa. With their minimalist aesthetics, the saunas and the Kneipp pool offer relaxation and superlative views of the landscape beyond.
#5 The finest cuisine
What Chef Thomas Zechner conjures up every day is worthy of an award. His creative, light cuisine fascinates guests with pure taste.
Gourmet half board at the Elizabeth
- Breakfast buffet with all the delicacies and à la carte options from the breakfast chef
- In the afternoon, reward yourself with sweet delights
- 'Fine Dining' gourmet menu with 6 courses in the evening
- Wine recommendations from our sommelier
- Personalised service ready to fulfil your every desire
- Top cuisine without compromises for guests with intolerances & allergies
High-quality ingredients from all over the world and locally sources products are combined with passion and skill to create a culinary experience that is second to none.